Medicare approved A5500 footwear
Out of stock
A classic walking shoe with a slightly dressier look, offered in a double-strap version. The EVA midsole features a herring-bone tread rubber outsole for superior traction. Leather upper with brushed-nylon lining and firm heel counter for added support.
Medicare Approved: These styles have been approved for reimbursement under the Medicare Therapeutic Shoes for Persons with Diabetes Benefit (also known as the Therapeutic Shoe Bill).
Removable Footbed: These styles feature footbeds that can be removed to accommodate custom orthotics.
• Leather upper with brushed-nylon lining and firm heel counter for added support
• Arch supporting high density Open Cell PU foam insoleallows air to flow for a cooler, healthier footbed
• Cushioned EVA midsole with herring bone tread rubber outsole
• Hook and loop strap closures
Write Your Own Review
Your Help Is Here
Shop with confidence knowing your team of Fit Experts is waiting to answer all your questions. You can always find your perfect product and your perfect fit. Our Modern Shoe Fit Experts will make sure you get exactly what you want and have tons of fun in the process! Give us a call, chat, or email!
Call 801-375-2711 or our Toll Free number 1-800-796-1910
- To get help with your order or finding a product
- Learn how to find your perfect fit for shoes, apparel and gear based on your feet, body, and training goals
- Or just to have a great time talking about life, liberty and the pursuit of running!!!