Step into Luxury!
The PowerStep® Pinnacle full-length orthotic insoles with built-in arch support and two layers of plush cushioning are the perfect balance of comfort and support. The Pinnacle insoles feature the podiatrist-designed PowerStep arch that cradles the arch and heel, adding stability and motion control to limit excess stress on feet, ankles, joints, and tendons. Pinnacle is the ideal choice to relieve and prevent pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis and is the #1 podiatrist recommended orthotic insole.
• Designed to relieve and prevent pain from Plantar Fasciitis, • Achilles Tendonitis, shin splints, and other foot, ankle, knee, hip, and back pain
• Full-length orthotic insole for total foot support with an odor control top fabric that helps reduce heat, friction, and perspiration
• Firm but flexible contoured neutral arch support with a deep heel cradle for increased comfort, stability, and motion control for those with standard arches
• Premium dual-layer support cushioning for enhanced comfort from heel to toe
• Perfect balance of comfort and support that stabilizes and aligns the feet to help relieve and prevent pain from mild to moderate pronation
• Exact fit orthotic insoles means no trimming is required
• Podiatrist designed and made in the USA
Feet with neutral or standard arches naturally allow for pronation when walking. Pronation is defined by the ankles rolling slightly inward, placing pressure on the bigger toes and inside of the foot. Neutral arches need a stable, yet flexible orthotic arch for shock absorption and proper alignment. Pinnacle arch support insoles provide this support and are clinically proven to relieve and prevent pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis, heel spurs, Achilles Tendonitis, and other common foot conditions. By combining premium cushioning and the clinically proven PowerStep arch shape in a semi-rigid neutral arch support shell, the PowerStep Pinnacle shoe insoles are a trusted solution to improve foot function, decrease arch pain, and help alleviate common foot conditions typically caused by mild to moderate pronation.
Mild to moderate pronation can cause: Plantar Fasciitis; Achilles Tendonitis; Arch & heel pain; Ankle, knee, hip & back pain; Shin splints; Bunions; Heel spurs; Hammer & claw toes; Calluses & corns.
Shop with confidence knowing your team of Fit Experts is waiting to answer all your questions.
You can always find your perfect product and your perfect fit.
Our Modern Shoe Fit Experts will make sure you get exactly what you want and have tons of fun in the process!
Give us a call, chat, or email!